- Welcome to the Speedway Sedans Australia website
- Latest Update: 25 November 2015 10.22am EDST
- Junior Sedans: Matty Smith continues winning ways at Toowoomba
- Super Sedans: Sean Black wins thriller at Parramatta
- Street Stock: Corey Bauld wins action packed A Main at Hobart
- Modified Sedans: Tim Smith has break through win at Toowoomba, Nathan Russell wins thriller at Hobart, Mark Carlin wins opening round of Victorian series
- Feature Race Leaderboard as at 24 November 2015: 1st. Ardie Jonic QLD 10, 2nd Matt Herbert WA 8, 3rd Matty Magerl WA 5, 4th Travis Armstrong WA 5, 5th Aidan Raymont QLD 4, 6th. Alex Fraser WA 4, 7th. Hayden Thomas WA 4, 8th. Jamie Oldfield WA 4, 9th. Justin Brumfield NT 4, 10th. Lance Carew NT 4.(Full leaderboard Click downloads tab)
SSA Live Coverage
Poll 158: Do You Think The Sedan Drivers Promote Themselves Well Enough?
Quick Links &
Class Technical Advisory Committees Advised
Speedway Sedans Australia (SSA) have announced the formation of Class Technical Advisory Committees (CTAC) for the following SSA Classes- Super Sedans, Modified Sedans, Production Sedans, Street Stock Sedans and National 4 Cylinder Sedans.
These committees have been established to enable the competitor to have closer and easier contact with the technical decision making process, further enhancing the ideals of the SSA being a member driven organisation.
The committees will give each competitor a more available avenue to request change and to have an opinion/vote on any proposed change.
Each CTAC will consist of a Chairperson, appointed by the SSA Board; a member of the National Technical Committee and Committee Members appointed by State Bodies. Full CTAC member details are readily available from the SSA web site or through State Organisations.
CTACs are empowered to formulate Specification Manuals and other specification and clarification rulings for their class of responsibility. CTACs will formulate responses from SSA competitor members’ written requests. These responses will be returned to the competitor in written form through the SSA National Office.
In order to forward enquiries to a CTAC, competitors may -
? utilise the on-line automatic enquiry procedure that is available on the SSA web site.
? make direct contact with the SSA Office (available on SSA web site).
? make direct contact with State Technical Officers (available on state web sites).
? make direct contact with any of the specific CTAC committee members.
? utilise their Club or State facilities.
Competitors are reminded that the process of driver meetings / driver input into Class Specification Manuals has not changed. The SSA Board fully endorses this procedure and encourages all competitors to make full use of it to ensure its complete success.
|Super Sedans||Modified Sedans||Production Sedans||Street Stocks||4 Cylinder Sedans|
|Chairperson||Ron Bergmeier 0418509817||Peter Theyer||Dave Helyar||Peter Harris||Col Clarke|
|National Technical||Bill Peall|
|New South Wales||Tony Barklimore Bernard Roberts||Steve Downes||Benny Taylor||N/A||Dale Rachow|
|Northern Territory||N/A||N/A||N/A||Ian Menzies||N/A|
|Queensland||David Knight||Errol Baldwin||Allan Jennings||N/A||Trevor Brown|
|South Australia||Lachlan McClure||Jonathon Oliver||Lloyd Wallace||N/A|
|Tasmania||Brad Smith||Jordy Howe||N/A||Todd Auton||N/A|
|Victoria||Kristen Harris||Grant Bird||Di Lauder||Colin Campton||N/A|
|Western Australia||Tristan Green||Laurie Dowsett||Paul Bennett||Greg Avins/Jamie Oldfield||N/A|