- Welcome to the Speedway Sedans Australia website
- Latest Update:: 4 March 2015 1.13am EDST.
- Modified Sedans: Mildura to host round seven of series
- Street Stock: WA Title to have 81 starters Friday night
- Next Events: 5 March 2015 - WA Street Stock Title Practice Esperance
- Next Events: 6 March 2015 - WA Street Stock Title Heats Esperance
- Next Events: 7 March 2015 - WA Steet Stock Title Finals Esperance, VIC Super Sedan Title Moama, QLD 4 Cylinder Sedan Title Maryborough, Mildura VIC, Albany WA, Sunline SA
- Feature Race Leaderboard as at 3 March 2015 1st. Josh Fraser WA 15, 2nd Dylan Parkes WA 8, 3rd Anthony Beare SA 8, 4th Brock Atkins VIC 7, 5th Josh Arthur QLD 7, 6th. Kieran Norman WA 7, 7th. Lance Carew NT 7, 8th. Ashlet Baker WA 6, 9th. Barry Rose WA 6, 10th. Beau Riley WA 6. (Full leaderboard Click downloads tab)
SSA Live Coverage
Poll 149: Did You Enjoy The Coverage Of The Australian Street Stock Tilte
Quick Links &
Class Technical Advisory Committees Advised
Speedway Sedans Australia (SSA) have announced the formation of Class Technical Advisory Committees (CTAC) for the following SSA Classes- Super Sedans, Modified Sedans, Production Sedans, Street Stock Sedans and National 4 Cylinder Sedans.
These committees have been established to enable the competitor to have closer and easier contact with the technical decision making process, further enhancing the ideals of the SSA being a member driven organisation.
The committees will give each competitor a more available avenue to request change and to have an opinion/vote on any proposed change.
Each CTAC will consist of a Chairperson, appointed by the SSA Board; a member of the National Technical Committee and Committee Members appointed by State Bodies. Full CTAC member details are readily available from the SSA web site or through State Organisations.
CTACs are empowered to formulate Specification Manuals and other specification and clarification rulings for their class of responsibility. CTACs will formulate responses from SSA competitor members’ written requests. These responses will be returned to the competitor in written form through the SSA National Office.
In order to forward enquiries to a CTAC, competitors may -
? utilise the on-line automatic enquiry procedure that is available on the SSA web site.
? make direct contact with the SSA Office (available on SSA web site).
? make direct contact with State Technical Officers (available on state web sites).
? make direct contact with any of the specific CTAC committee members.
? utilise their Club or State facilities.
Competitors are reminded that the process of driver meetings / driver input into Class Specification Manuals has not changed. The SSA Board fully endorses this procedure and encourages all competitors to make full use of it to ensure its complete success.
|Super Sedans||Modified Sedans||Production Sedans||Street Stocks||4 Cylinder Sedans|
|Chairperson||Ron Bergmeier 0418509817||Peter Theyer||Dave Helyar||Peter Harris||Col Clarke|
|National Technical||Bill Peall|
|New South Wales||Tony Barklimore Bernard Roberts||Steve Downes||Benny Taylor||N/A||Dale Rachow|
|Northern Territory||N/A||N/A||N/A||Ian Menzies||N/A|
|Queensland||David Knight||Errol Baldwin||Allan Jennings||N/A||Trevor Brown|
|South Australia||Lachlan McClure||Jonathon Oliver||Lloyd Wallace||N/A|
|Tasmania||Brad Smith||Jordy Howe||N/A||Todd Auton||N/A|
|Victoria||Kristen Harris||Grant Bird||Di Lauder||Colin Campton||N/A|
|Western Australia||Tristan Green||Laurie Dowsett||Paul Bennett||Greg Avins/Jamie Oldfield||N/A|