Speedway Sedans Australia
Super Sedan Specification Manual
- Super Sedan Specification Manual October 2017 -
- Contact your CTAC Member May 2018 -
- SSA Sedan Update August 2017 -
- SSA Sedan Update October 2017 -
- SSA Sedan Update January 2018 -
WHAT IS A SUPER SEDAN?
A Super Sedan is a purpose built full chassis race car enclosed by a complete body. A Super Sedan shall also comply with the following:
- right hand drive only,
- engine in front of driver,
- rear wheel drive only,
- quick change differential or differential fitted with full floating rear axles.
- independent front suspension
- Wheel base 2540mm minimum, 2740mm maximum.
- moulded plastic or fibreglass nose and tail panels.
Super Sedans are raced in every State of Australia.
- Speedway Sedans Australia Sponsor - Redline Racecars & Rollcages - Click Here