- Welcome to the Speedway Sedans Australia website
- Latest Update:: 25 January 2015 10.43pm EDST.
- Super Sedans: Matt Pascoe wins Grand National at Hobart on Sunday night
- Modified Sedans: Gavin Fletcher wins Kings Royal
- Junior Sedans: Brendan Learoyd wins SA Title, Ardie Jonic wins South Burnett Nationals at Kingaroy
- 4 Cylinders: Jack Kay wins Peanut Crown at Kingaroy
- Feature Race Leaderboard as at 19 January 2015 1st. Josh Fraser WA 13, 2nd Anthony Beare SA 7 , 3rd Josh Arthur QLD 6, 4th Kieran Norman WA 6, 5th Lance Carew NT 6, 6th. Barry Rose WA 5, 7th. Beau Riley WA 5, 8th. Brock Atkins VIC 5, 9th. Dave Gartner SA 5, 10th. Johnno Collins QLD 5. (Full leaderboard Click downloads tab)
SSA Live Coverage
Poll 145: Which State Will The Winner Of The Australian Super Sedan Title Come From?
Quick Links &
TSCF Super Sedan Title (re-scheduled), Carrick TAS
Mar 26, 2011
:: Super Sedans
Heat 1 - 10 Laps: 1. T43 Phil Townsend, 2. T41 Adam Beechey, 3. T15 Tim Herbert, 4. T10 Matthew Smith, 5. T9 Chris Gallagher, 6. T88 Wayne Randall, 7. T48 Wayne Dillon, 8. T54 Josh Beaumont, 9. T75 John Medcraft
Heat 2 - 10 Laps: 1. T2 Jarrod Harper, 2. T3 David Nichols, 3. T24 Anthony Manion, 4. T73 Grant Hopkins, 5. T1 Steve Latham, 6. T22 Jamie Williams, 7. T5 Leon Cleary. DNF: T25 Kevin Purton, T4 Sam Hughes, T6 Brad Smith.
Heat 3 - 10 Laps: 1. T2 Jarrod Harper, 2. T88 Wayne Randall, 3. T10 Matthew Smith, 4. T3 David Nichols, 5. T4 Sam Hughes, 6. T6 Brad Smith, 7. T24 Anthony Manion, 8. T54 Josh Beaumont
Heat 4 - 10 Laps: 1. T25 Kevin Purton, 2. T73 Grant Hopkins, 3. T5 Leon Cleary, 4. T41 Adam Beechey, 5. T15 Tim Herbert, 6. Jamie Williams, 7. T9 Chris Gallagher, 8. T43 Phil Townsend, 9. T48 Wayne Dillon. DNF: T1 Steve Latham
A Main - 40 Laps 1. T2 Jarrod Harper, 2. T6 Brad Smith, 3. T41 Adam Beechey, 4. T3 David Nichols, 5. T25 Kevin Purton