- Welcome to the Speedway Sedans Australia website
- Latest Update:: 21 December 2014 4.54am EDST.
- Merry Christmas to all our drivers, crews, officials, families and fans!!!
- Junior Sedans: Bradley Oldfield wins Motorplex Thriller
- Street Stock: Daniel Ameduri takes last lap A Main Motorplex win
- Production Sedans: Laura Byrnes clean sweeps at Motorplex, Barry Rose takes Collie Feature, Stephen Laidlaw wins narrowly at Leeton
- Modified Sedans: Aydan Trewern wins Collie Feature
- Feature Race Leaderboard as at 21 December 2014: 1st. Josh Fraser WA 12, 2nd Kieran Norman WA 6 , 3rd Lance Carew NT 6, 4th Johnno Collins QLD 5, 5th Barry Rose WA 4, 6th. Dave Gartner SA 4 7th. Gaje Price WA 4, 8th. Heath Thorne SA 4, 9th. Josh Arthur QLD 4 10th. Rohan Thomas W4. (Full leaderboard Click downloads tab)
SSA Live Coverage
Poll 143: Which State do you think the winner of the Australian Junior Sedan Title will be from?
Quick Links &
Resides: Peak Hill
Association/Club: Speedway Sedans Australia
Favourite Beverage: Soft Drink
Favourite Movie/TV Shows: James Bond
Racing Category: Production Sedans
Car Number: N19
Car Colours: Red / Yellow / White
Engine: VK Commodore
Major Sponsor: Central West Locks & Paints
Minor Sponsors: Signs You See